Thursday, January 14, 2021

Vaccinations



 No surprise that the Federal Government is falling far behind in the delivery of the vaccine it promised to deliver in the millions so that by the early spring we would all be vaccinated, that is all who wanted to be.

Now it seems the demand is far greater than the supply and there are waits up to three months before the vaccine will get in the arm. 



I for one will not get swept up in the panic to get this medicine. I refuse to be panic. I will continue to social distance, mask up and wash my hands over and over again. I will avoid crowds and keep away from inviting people outside my bubble into my home. Hopefully the other vaccines will be developed requiring only one shot and I'll get one of them.

By The Way I have a full supply of toilet paper and masks on hand for good use.



When we were the victims of the Japanese sneak attack on December 7, 1941 our Navy was decimated and our production capabilities were greatly inadequate. The good old USA mobilized production and the citizenry and in six months to a year had a world beating Navy. What is stopping us now in producing and distributing this medication to all who need it?





Let's hope the Biden administration gets this country back on track.  

No comments: